Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin Care - Apple cider vinegar is one of the ancient medicine is used to treat a variety of ailments. It is said that ancient Greece Hippocrates famous doctors have been using this product as a cure for various ailments. It is claimed to be very nice to lose weight, to fight body odor, improve digestion, to bad breath, diabetes, fatigue and boost the immune system.
More About Apple Cider Vinegar
There are many different types of vinegar are used for a variety of purposes. Apple vinegar cider nature and associated with a variety of health benefits. The organic version is created through fermentation of organic apples broke out in wood. In contrast to artificial vinegar, this one is extremely rich in various minerals and trace elements such as calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, sodium, sulfur, copper, iron and Silicon.
Ripe apple cider vinegar has a rich brown color and has web-like foam made by bacteria. It is said that the ' mother ' of vinegar foam is rich in minerals and enzymes and found to have health benefits. Distilled and refined version of the others may not be as healthy former. So, it is claimed that if you want to reap the benefits of Apple Cider vinegar, then you must use natural organic versions.
Apple Cider Vinegar benefits for skin
As mentioned above, this vinegar has a wide range of health benefits which include related to natural skin care. Vinegar is used for consumption and topical application, so to get help from a variety of skin conditions and other health problems.
- One of the health benefits of Apple Cider vinegar is a popular effectiveness in treating acne. It is said that the nature of anti-bacterial vinegar is effective against acne. Being a disinfectant and poison, this vinegar benefits for acne, cleanse the pores of the skin and removes excess oil and bacteria. To treat acne, this vinegar (diluted) are applied to the skin. This reduces the swelling and the recurrence of acne.
- It is claimed to be effective in treating age spots known as liver spots. This discolored patches appear on the skin as the age of the person. It is said that the oral intake of Apple Cider vinegar, along with topical application helps fade age spots.
- Apple Cider vinegar benefits for skin include its use in treating toenail fungus. In order to achieve this, the topical application of vinegar is recommended.
- It is also said to be useful in treating insect bites. Topical applications are also beneficial for reducing inflammation and other symptoms associated with it. The same is true for skin allergies as well.
- Some people use Apple Cider vinegar to reduce cellulite. In this case, it will be added to massage oil (one part vinegar and three parts oil). This solution should be massaged on sections with cellulite.